You are more than welcome to this life saving course!
Healthcare professionals train you in CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) making you feel safe to save life – whether the accident occurs at home or at work.
Information about the course
Thank you for letting us get the chance to share our knowledge with you. And we promise to do everything in our power to make you satisfied. Below there is some information which is helpful to read before attending the course.
❤ I would like to thank you for joining our course and hope that it one day can make you thank yourself for learning how to save lives. ❤
By the way, before scrolling down further we would like to show you a short film about when Lisa suffered from a cardiopulmonary arrest during a performance appraisal for her daughter.
Do you have questions? Write it here.
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on children
You will learn how to perform basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation on small children, 0–1 year, and children from 1 year to puberty. You will mainly practice CPR on manikins. But some elements are practiced on each other.
You will learn:
- what Cardiopulmonary resuscitation is and why it is so important.
- what´s important to keep in mind when calling for help in order to get proper help as soon as possible.
- how to check the level of consciousness in a severe ill or traumatised child.
- how to open up the airway and check for breathing signs.
- how to put a child in a lateral prone position.
- how to perform high quality Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- how a defibrillator is used on a child with Cardiopulmonary arrest.
- what to do if a child chokes and stops breathing.
We wish you to be present no later than 5 minutes before the course starts. Partly to ensure that you don´t miss any important information but also in order to cover the whole education program. In case you have any questions, I will be glad to answer them, Use the form above and I will answer right away.
We look forward to seeing you at the course.
08-99 99 01